We invite you to get familiar with the new regulations and instructions regarding KAN's XV edition. We are accepting films until 30.04.2015 (determined via postmark date). The films should be sent to the address:
Akademickie Biuro Kultury i Sztuki Alma Art
Oddział we Wrocławiu
ul. Legnicka 65
54 – 206 Wrocław
We eagerly await films both Polish and foreign, created using any technique, being original expressions of their creators, made outside of the professional production system, from which only the authors benefit. You have a chance to present your work during the festival days, which will last 30.09.2015 - 4.10.2015. They will be judged not only by the gathered audience, but also by a remarkable and professional jury.
To make the submission process smoother we have some guidelines, but we ask to thoroughly read the regulations and instructions posted on our website.
1. Films must be delivered on digital media in a quality standard matching at least that of a PAL standard DVD.
2. One creator may submit any number of films.
3. An electronic submission form must be filled on the website.
4. The film must have English subtitles.
5. Films in languages other than Polish must have an enclosed English dialogue list in the form of a text file (along with exsact screening times, SRT format or equivalent) or their Polish counterpart.
6. The film length must not exceed 45 minutes.
The 15th edition of the KAN Amateur and Independent Festival regulations: http://www.kan.art.pl/artykul/509/kan-2015/regulamin/